Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rant Revisited.....

Well, my rant from the other day has come to a happy resolution.

Before I go any further....I must clarify. I did not intend to paint my amazing, handsome, incredible, smart, dashing, sophisticated, loving, caring, considerate, awesome, dapper.....(KISS!KISS!) husband in a poor light. He truly is amazing and went the extra mile to help our daughter recover her losses. After the emotional dust of me going into fighting mode for my daughter, we calmly discussed many options about how to proceed. We came up with a compromise that satisfied both of our positions, and all was well.

On to the happy resolution. Luckily, we didn't have to implement our compromise. Because my hubby had purchased it online for her, our credit card insurance covered the replacement cost of the item. She is able to replace it. But, I'm sure her lesson learned is to consider the risk in taking high value items with you to public places. She will not make the same mistake twice!

No comments: